Last revised: June 15, 2022
3. Collection of Personal Information: Legends2Be collects personal information about you whenever you access the Service, browse and view Content, request information or materials, participate in Activities, post Submissions or transact business with Legends2Be Entities.
The personal information that Legends2Be collects about you may include without limitation your first and last name, home address, email address, home telephone number, employer name, work address, gender, viewing, preferences, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. When you choose to log into the Service using your Facebook user profile, for example, Legends2Be may collect your name and email address associated with your Facebook profile. Once you login or subscribe to the Service, you are not anonymous to us. Legends2Be may acquire personal information from vendors that may share the information as permitted in their privacy policies, or from other third parties. Legends2Be may combine personal information with information available from other online or offline sources (such as offline records or publicly available information). If the combined information permits us to contact you online or offline, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
In addition to the information you provide and the other methods described above, Legends2Be collects the domain names and IP addresses of its users, along with usage statistics and browsing history. We may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which third party Services you visit, pages you visit, how you use the Service, which of our email messages you read, and other information.
Personal information collected by Legends2Be may be stored and processed in the United States in accordance with the laws of the United States. By using the Service, you expressly consent to the storage and processing of your personal information in the United States in accordance with the laws of the United States.
Your Submissions may be available to other Service users and to users of other Services and services. You can choose to avoid including personal information in your Submissions.
4. Use of Information: We may use the information we collect directly and from others:
• To provide you with personalized content and advertising.
• To provide information to third parties that may provide you with personalized content and advertising about their products and services.
• To monitor and analyze information regarding your browsing and viewing preferences.
• To provide analytics for third party advertisers.
• To post Submissions and administer Activities.
• To process and respond to your inquiries.
• To improve the Service.
• To alert you to new features, terms, Content, Activities, or special events, products or services.
• For the purposes for which you provided the information.
5. Communications with You: You authorize Legends2Be to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities. In addition, if you have connected your Facebook account to the Service, you agree that Legends2Be is authorized to send you announcements, updates and informational and promotional emails and postal mail from Legends2Be Entities. If you participate in Activities, you agree that Legends2Be is authorized to contact prospective winners by telephone and send information, documents and prizes to you by email or postal mail, as provided in the applicable rules. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each promotional email from Legends2Be. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective. You may not opt out of receiving communications regarding your dealings with the Service or technical information about the Service.
7. Children: Legends2Be does not intentionally collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you may not submit any information to Legends2Be.
8. Protection of Personal Information: Legends2Be uses reasonable administrative, physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information.
No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Legends2Be to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Legends2Be nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.